Traktor Mapping for Pioneer ddj 1000 - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Volumetrix1200 View Post
    This would be great. I want to grab one and it would be nice to use with Traktor or Serato.
    I was playing with traktor for long..but rekordbox its not bad.you can work with it.its always hard change your software+your controller/mixer..but o have2 say the worst part is always analyze cues....you can skip the process with other 3rd parties apps like mixed in key..

Quote Originally Posted by mrsergio20 View Post
    I know they can be used by vdj but i dont like vdj...i dnt think traktor software can make work the displays..by now..
    I hate VDJ as well. What I am mentioning, is that it is possible for someone (of a third party, not NI) to develop software to translate traktor information to the displays. We already know that Traktor sends display information for the S5, S8, and D2. That information would need to be translated from the current Traktor format (XML push) to a piece of software that translates that into information that is then pushed to the screens on the DDJ1000. Im not sure which protocol or language pioneer is using for the DDJ1000. Maybe someone with VDJ can backwards engineer the VDJ mapping for us to create something open source to build from?
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

I am definitely going to order. I like that it’s similar to the cdj2000 and a djm mixer. Give you the feel without the hefty price tag.

Ordered last night. Received an email today stating it’s on back order. So, either high demand or underproduced.

Ordered last night. Received an email today stating it’s on back order. So, either high demand or underproduced.
    Customs issues. Currently not all shops have received their shipments. Where did you order from?
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Quote Originally Posted by the_bastet View Post
    Customs issues. Currently not all shops have received their shipments. Where did you order from?
    I ordered from americanmusical.com

I ordered from americanmusical.com
    Call in and ask for Ben. They may have just oversold this week. If so, cancel the order and give ZZounds a call and see if they have any in stock on their end.

Call in and ask for Ben. They may have just oversold this week. If so, cancel the order and give ZZounds a call and see if they have any in stock on their end.
    Thanks I’ll check it out.

Called Americanmusical and it’s not the ddj1000 that is back ordered it’s the gig bag. I ordered as a bundle.

Called Americanmusical and it’s not the ddj1000 that is back ordered it’s the gig bag. I ordered as a bundle.
    The bag is really nice. I'm thinking about getting the below case for mine.

http://www.odysseygear.com/odyssey-p...ddj1000bl.html

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast