Traktor Mapping for Pioneer ddj 1000
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default Traktor Mapping for Pioneer ddj 1000

Hello,

Does anyone have Traktor mapping for pioneer ddj 1000. Please advise.

Thanks

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Give it some more time. It's been only a month now since the release of DDJ-1000.

It is a complex controller and producing a solid mapping consumes more time that many of you might think.

Tech Convert

Default Creating a mapping for DDJ1000

HELLO.EVERYONE....
    I'm right now into the process of mapping my new DDJ 1000..
    (my traktor version is 2.6 so names of the functions are diferents..but is pretty similar...)
    I already mapped like 40% functions....btw u can use the ddj 1000 effects in master mode directly but u can't change the deck.....i have to find a lot of information of many things like about mapping the jogwheel light,as cdjs and many other stuff....
    any tip is appreciated at this moment..lol..
    I just moved from a sb so my old mapping can be used as reference,but the midi messages doesnt matches..
    i Will post the .tsi when i finish my job

Tech Convert

I started playing with the mapping and hit a roadblock with mapping jog wheels. Also, the mapping for ddj-sx2 works on the ddj-1000 for just about everything except the jog wheels. NI needs to setup for HID mode like cdj's to ensure there is some accuracy with scratching.
    Last edited by Stewe; 07-04-2018 at 04:50 AM.

Tech Convert

Default Creating a mapping for DDJ1000

I though ddj sx ddj Rx and rz could work almost everything..but the jogs

Quote Originally Posted by pfef View Post
    I started playing with the mapping and hit a roadblock with mapping jog wheels. Also, the mapping for ddj-sx2 works on the ddj-1000 for just about everything except the jog wheels. NI needs to setup for HID mode like cdj's to ensure there is some accuracy with scratching.
    It is not NI controller to start with... Why would they invest time and efforts to integrate it when they already selling S2 and S4?

If you want to scratch on your DDJ-1000 then better stick with Rekordbox DJ.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    It is not NI controller to start with... Why would they invest time and efforts to integrate it when they already selling S2 and S4?

If you want to scratch on your DDJ-1000 then better stick with Rekordbox DJ.
    Im totally agree with stewe..i dont think they r gonna do anything, at least at this moment...btw stewe ur the mappings Master...lol..
    I started reading ur posts some years ago when i mapped my old SB...and they are still being helpfull now, mapping my ddj1000...thanks for your work..

Quote Originally Posted by mrsergio20 View Post
    Im totally agree with stewe..i dont think they r gonna do anything, at least at this moment...btw stewe ur the mappings Master...lol..
    I started reading ur posts some years ago when i mapped my old SB...and they are still being helpfull now, mapping my ddj1000...thanks for your work..
    That is nice upgrade from your old SB... Congrats!

Tech Convert

Damm...sure it is....btw stewe what mapping (s) official or unofficial u thinking can be the best starting point for guess all DDJ1000 functions into traktor...
    i already mapped in and out basics functions like mixer knobs,fades, plays/cues blinkg like cdjs...pads (having troubles with leds)..and some simple modifiers ..but im stucked with many things.
    jogwheel..jog dial ring..i have the command list so i can see the notes should use but i dnt know if there is the command at my traktor 2.6..like status on air like cdjs2000..also when i mapped the preout volumeters.they are at top no moving with ir without sound are all leds on..even the red...i just being 2 days mapping..but i just noticed It sounds..i dnt try 2 much..but im not sure if the mode im trying is correct..i use only.ddj 1000 (no imputs) sounds coming out like this:
    Mode internal ddj-master out-rca cable-amplified speakers.traktor gives u a list to select master - pre listen - recording.
    I have the 1-2 coming out the speakers
    3-4 for my headset.(5-6) mac jackport unused.
    But I cant listen precues of each deck..i only can use the pre monitor cue ....so all decks are there.
    I begin in external mode but couldnt mapp crossfader and volume faders so i changed and noticed this stuff...
    so i need a good mapping already working so see wht i did wrong..lol..

Tech Convert

Anyway stewe i didnt find any mapping for this controller(for free)
    Im not sure if im doing well asking you in this post as a repply or may create a new thread..
    Im making It by my self but its not gonna work perfectly, as your mappings does..and you are the only one answering so.....
    I need you so bad bro..lol
    I can give u the .tsi file ready so u can check It and upload propperly..when finished.
    I have the midi command list.
    I will update traktor if needed (i used this version 2.6 running snow leopard in my old Mac2008..so i couldnt update..
    Now im running highsierra so i hope 2.11 runs nicely.
    The first version (beta...lol) could be out very soon.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast