Traktor Mapping for Pioneer ddj 1000 - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Posting your questions here is fine Can you please attach your mapping for me to investigate?
    I recon it shouldn't be any different that other controllers from Pioneer that I managed to get working with list of midi messages only.
    We'll see.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Posting your questions here is fine Can you please attach your mapping for me to investigate?
    I recon it shouldn't be any different that other controllers from Pioneer that I managed to get working with list of midi messages only.
    We'll see.
    Sure bro.. i will post it here later..its quite similar to others Pioneer controllers but..this have effects..j can use them only though master.not per channel..but the sound is sooo low..its new a function from pioneer mixers now fresh ay controllers so i dnt know if i can use them as sound color effects,wich they are blinking if pressed but nothing happens....jogs leds, not only with the typical ring like cdjs.not sure if traktor can handle that commands..googling i found virtual dj users telling ddj 1000 and virtual dj are fully compatible even the jogs lcds since somebody figured how to...
    So the easy part can be a copy/paste from ddj sx2/3 ddj rz mapping (just changing the midi note)from my SB can be done also,but It only has 2 decks and many less buttons on it..so It comes with a lot of modifiers doesnt needed now.
    So do you wants the entire .tsi(sound preferences......)or just the mapping..?

Tech Convert

This IS the midi command list.. couldnt attach my file from here so i uploaded to drive

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vF5...w?usp=drivesdk

Tech Convert

Sure u only need that...not your first day here..lol
    So let me know if may i work with traktor in external or internal mode.
    Output routing ?

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

I can't speak for it's effects because I never used this unit (and probably will never buy it to use with Traktor). I already have the list of midi messages downloaded from Pio site.

The jog LED doesn't have a midi messages associated with it so it is probably controlled natively by Rekordbox DJ.
    And modifiers are not needed because this controller have them built in to the firmware. Each control is sending out different messages depending on the Shift being pressed and not.

Only controller mappings should be exported. I wouldn't need all other preferences and settings.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    I can't speak for it's effects because I never used this unit (and probably will never buy it to use with Traktor). I already have the list of midi messages downloaded from Pio site.

The jog LED doesn't have a midi messages associated with it so it is probably controlled natively by Rekordbox DJ.
    And modifiers are not needed because this controller have them built in to the firmware. Each control is sending out different messages depending on the Shift being pressed and not.

Only controller mappings should be exported. I wouldn't need all other preferences and settings.
    I just played with rekordbox.... but im being using traktor for long so i wanna make the mapping for traktor and maybe serato just for fun..but its nice also having ready 2 work on traktor if needed..

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by mrsergio20 View Post
    I just played with rekordbox.... but im being using traktor for long so i wanna make the mapping for traktor and maybe serato just for fun..but its nice also having ready 2 work on traktor if needed..
    i couldnt upload it before ..neither work on the mapping yet..
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mC...1sffzoVnozi2Tv

Since VDJ uses the center displays with their mapping, there has got to be a way to hack it to get em to work with Traktor.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

This would be great. I want to grab one and it would be nice to use with Traktor or Serato.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by the_bastet View Post
    Since VDJ uses the center displays with their mapping, there has got to be a way to hack it to get em to work with Traktor.
    I know they can be used by vdj but i dont like vdj...i dnt think traktor software can make work the displays..by now..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast