Traktor Mapping for Pioneer ddj 1000 - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by the_bastet View Post
    The bag is really nice. I'm thinking about getting the below case for mine.

http://www.odysseygear.com/odyssey-p...ddj1000bl.html
    I always like the black label stuff. Good choose.

Received the ddj 1000 earlier this week, this thing is awesome! Looks like this weekend I’m going to be very busy.

Tech Wizard

this is the first public mapping I'm aware. will try it in a couple of weeks when I'm next to the DDJ-1000.
    https://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/8653

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by djestrela View Post
    this is the first public mapping I'm aware. will try it in a couple of weeks when I'm next to the DDJ-1000.
    https://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/8653

I shared that mapping a few days ago to all people who sent requests for it via my Facebook page. No feedback so far... Please keep everyone here posted djestrela!

Thanks.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    I shared that mapping a few days ago to all people who sent requests for it via my Facebook page. No feedback so far... Please keep everyone here posted djestrela!

Thanks.
    Of course!

I'm really interested in this mapping, but will only be able to test it in 2x weeks. I plan to upgrade it to the same level as the JaJa DDJ-SZ map.

In the meantime I'm collecting links and info about this.
    Below is comments from another user from the DDJ-1000 facebook group.

ps: On the same topic, this weekend I will finally upload my updated DDJ-SZ and AMX traktor mapping, the laterbuilds on top of your fantastic work, Stewe. I've already made 2x videos showing off the new features.

Neil Hornigold:
    1. Colour fx... Noise fx work same, filter doesn't have the same quality to it. Dub echo and pitch do nothing.
    2. Platters.. Can not scratch or spin back but nudging mix in and out works perfect.
    3. Loops.. Have to push the in and out like on cdj as will not do an automatic loop like ddj which isnt a problem. Can change loop size on pads however.
    4.Mixer fx.. Any work on master not individual.
    5.Traktor fx trigger well off pads and can scroll through different fx with pads. Also time fx nob will control last selected fx parameter. Can so run fx together.
    5.LCD does nothing.
    6.Beat jump works in sets of 2 for forward n back.
    7. No slip buttons working.

If anybody wants to try this you must put your ddj in midi mode by holding shift and play whilst turning on.
    Once booted in utility mode push the slip reverse button which will turn red.
    Then turn it off and open traktor and turn ddj on. Then go and select audio.
    Andrew M Smith:
    Traktor works great jogs need to be set to 3 percent.and no screens.otherwise good
    Last edited by djestrela; 08-10-2018 at 03:14 PM.
    Gear: DDJ-1000, DDJ-SZ, DDJ-SX2, Akai AMX. Laptop: Dell XPS 15
    Mappings for all this gear: https://my.djtechtools.com/users/830428

Tech Convert

Default Headphone monitoring cue not working

did you try headphone monitoring ?

Of course!

I'm really interested in this mapping, but will only be able to test it in 2x weeks. I plan to upgrade it to the same level as the JaJa DDJ-SZ map.

In the meantime I'm collecting links and info about this.
    Below is comments from another user from the DDJ-1000 facebook group.

ps: On the same topic, this weekend I will finally upload my updated DDJ-SZ and AMX traktor mapping, the laterbuilds on top of your fantastic work, Stewe. I've already made 2x videos showing off the new features.

Tech Wizard

I tested the single ddj-1000 map available on DJTT. It is defintly a good first cut, all the basics are there. Been busy with other mappings, so did not port my ddj-sz to this one yet. I have it on other location, so my next opportunity will be in a while

Tech Convert

Default Monitoring

What I am saying is this Tsi file has some problem with the headphone monitoring I am unable to hear anything. Maybe it has to mapped or something.

I tested the single ddj-1000 map available on DJTT. It is defintly a good first cut, all the basics are there. Been busy with other mappings, so did not port my ddj-sz to this one yet. I have it on other location, so my next opportunity will be in a while

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sharkin View Post
    What I am saying is this Tsi file has some problem with the headphone monitoring I am unable to hear anything. Maybe it has to mapped or something.
    Are you saying that the Monitor Cue buttons are broken? Or is there some other issues?

Tech Convert

Default Mapping

Please try connecting your headphones to the controller and check if you can hear the music. I cannot hear so i am asking is this problem only in my system or for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Are you saying that the Monitor Cue buttons are broken? Or is there some other issues?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast