Xone:92 vs PX5 for 2x Xone:K2 + Ableton Push2 Setup
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Xone:92 vs PX5 for 2x Xone:K2 + Ableton Push2 Setup

Hey there,

I am currently using 2 Xone:K2's and Ableton Push2 without a mixer. I am going to buy a mixer soon so I wanted to know which mixer would be the best for (Except Model1 ) this setup

I am planning on implementing some Roland AIRA devices to this setup in the near future also!

Thanks!!!

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Personally given the choice of the two I'd go with the PX5.

The built in 10x i/o Soundcard and x:link is going to make for much tidier setup with the K2's and would give you some interesting audio routing options back into Ableton if so desired with external gear without needing an extra Soundcard or spaghetti of cables.

I agree w' deevey. Actually, back in July I had the same decision to make.
    I too narrowed it down to the 92 or the PX5. I went with the PX5.
    A&H Xone:96, (2) X Pioneer CDJ-2000nxs2, Bozure ISO-201, (2) X Technics MK5, "TEIL1" (Delay Pedal), Strymon "Blue Sky" (Reverb Pedal), Ableton Push 2, A&H Xone:K2, (2) X Shure M44-7 w' Ortofon SH-4 Headshells, V-Moda Crossfade LP2, Crates & Crates of Vinyl, 2011 & 2012 Macbook Pros - (2) X SSD/16GB RAM for both machines |
    https://soundcloud.com/risquedj

Cheers guys, thanks for your replies. Think I am getting PX5

Good choice with the PX5, I got one late last year and really enjoy using it. My only gripe is with the headphone cue/master control where the level dips when in the middle ... does that happen to anyone else?
    Main Gig Comp - MacBook Air 11" 1.3GHz i5, 4GB, 512GB, OS X 10.12.6
    Gig Gear - TSP 2.6.8 & 2.11.2, Kontrol X1mk2 (x2), D2 (x2), S5, Xone:92, Xone:PX5, CDJ-2000 (x2), DDJ-XP1 ... Rekordbox DJ 5 with a few packs ...
    Plenty of studio gear and not enough time ... and a few Nexo PA systems

A&h Db4 also worth taking a look at ..
    Allen & Heath DB4, Xone K2, 2x Native instrument D2
    Soundcloud
    Mixcloud

Ive used DB4, thanks for the reply tho! 🙌🏻

Default push 2

HI, Your tutorial was really helpful to me. I have a problemn though, once a configure the power on setup to scroll between clips, I don't know how to launch the different clips, 'cause you show how to launch the 1st one, so I can't figure out how to do it without using all my buttons.
    Would you help me please?
     ShowBox Kodi Lucky Patcher
    Last edited by varsham; 03-14-2018 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by frankle View Post
    My only gripe is with the headphone cue/master control where the level dips when in the middle ... does that happen to anyone else?
    Mine doesn't do that.
    A&H Xone:96, (2) X Pioneer CDJ-2000nxs2, Bozure ISO-201, (2) X Technics MK5, "TEIL1" (Delay Pedal), Strymon "Blue Sky" (Reverb Pedal), Ableton Push 2, A&H Xone:K2, (2) X Shure M44-7 w' Ortofon SH-4 Headshells, V-Moda Crossfade LP2, Crates & Crates of Vinyl, 2011 & 2012 Macbook Pros - (2) X SSD/16GB RAM for both machines |
    https://soundcloud.com/risquedj

Quote Originally Posted by varsham View Post
    HI, Your tutorial was really helpful to me. I have a problemn though, once a configure the power on setup to scroll between clips, I don't know how to launch the different clips, 'cause you show how to launch the 1st one, so I can't figure out how to do it without using all my buttons. 9Apps Vidmate https://get-cartoonhd.com
    Would you help me please?

Hello. I just bought the Xone K2 but I can not configure it in Ableton Live 9. I'm working on mac Mavericks, I do not know if this is the problem, I installed the drivers for mac X2 XONE an error was generated. Please, help me!
    Last edited by seoking; 03-30-2019 at 06:34 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast