Ableton Script Korg nanoKontrol2

Default Ableton Script Korg nanoKontrol2

Hey,

First off, i've googled this like mad, RTFM and I'm just hitting a brick wall.

I got a Korg nanoKontrol2 that i am using with ableton live. The stock script / mapping works 90% how i want it, however i want the faders to be soft takeover... i've tried all the takeover modes in the ableton prefs and no joy.

I don't fully understand ableton scripting but it's using the Mackie Control Control Surface option in the drop down (as per the manual instruction)

Anyone know how to go in and make this fix?

Thanks in advance!
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

So in the end i plumped for Remotify and just made one myself... it's a bit of a head f*ck but i got there in the end
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Default Oh, at least somebody managed the problem!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MaxOne View Post
    So in the end i plumped for Remotify and just made one myself... it's a bit of a head f*ck but i got there in the end
    Sir, I ran into exact same problem! I've made dozens of posts in youtube under different reviews of KNK2, and no luck, nobody gave an advice or solution. Your post is the only hope that the issue with jumping faders can be resolved. I'm not good at scripting and found hard to understand how remotify works. Could you share the script for Ableton? I even don't mind buying it from you since Remotify is quite confusing and takes time to understand. It's a bit of a learning curve instead of making music! Could you please respond? DM? Thank you in advance! Have a good day!