Using 2 pcs to broadcast via OBS to FB Live
    Tech Wizard

Default Using 2 pcs to broadcast via OBS to FB Live

I am looking into live streaming with obs to fb live. My issue is that I do not know how, or if its possible to use sources from 2 pcs to broadcast.

I have my cameras on my desktop and my audio on a laptop (mixer to laptop with serato audio).

Anyone?

I cant say with OBS, but with Wirecast, you would just use Desktop Presenter one whichever secondary computers you need to stream to the primary from.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

You can use audio from another pc on OBS studio. You just need a sound card/interface on the streaming pc. I dont know if they fixed it but OBS in the past had issues with interfaces with more than 4 inputs so I would use one with just 2 inputs.

Tech Wizard

Thanks for the info guys.