Technic 1210 repairs - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I think it means: fuse 2 1amp

but i would look it up and double check...

at the top of a google search...

https://www.google.com/search?q=fuse...hrome&ie=UTF-8
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

I am trying to merge all his questions into one thread...but i is dumb..
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

Quote Originally Posted by keithace View Post
    what?
    haha I thought same Keith

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    So...after seeing all your posts regarding fixing somebody else's technics, I think you might be in over your head. I'm pretty sure you can find almost all your answers on youtube but the fact that you're asking all these questions leads me to believe you're pretty new at this. I wish you luck.
    I've fixed my own technics from pretty much completely broken to top tip condition. Although I am encountering a few more problems this time around. Thanks for the wishes

Quote Originally Posted by jonathanwilcox View Post
    haha I thought same Keith
    SOmetimes ya need your second post on the forums to be as irrelevant as humanly (or in this case robotically) possible.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Tech Convert

No offense mate but I would be vexed if I paid someone to fix my decks and they were trying to work out how to do it on a forum.
    Might be worth having a few more trial runs on yours, complete strip them, change all the parts etc before charging someone to learn on theirs

Quote Originally Posted by djcolsen View Post
    No offense mate but I would be vexed if I paid someone to fix my decks and they were trying to work out how to do it on a forum.
    Might be worth having a few more trial runs on yours, complete strip them, change all the parts etc before charging someone to learn on theirs
    Hey DJ Colsen, I have fixed everything on my decks before. I am fully capable. I am just asking to see if there are any higher quality parts for me to replace with since I last repaired stuff (over 4 years ago) and to maybe refresh my memory. I am not going to try fix something that I may mess up.

Thanks, Jonathan

Tech Convert

Fair enough mate, as I said no offence.

few more q's chaps:

why am I experiencing no or little resistance (swinging to and away from centre spindle) in my tone arms even though I've fixed and calibrated the anti-skate?

why after pitch calibration (including range) are a few dots at the correct place and others are not?

happy easter!

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    Van Damm Instrument Cable. Available on eBay in any colour your heart desires.

Don’t cheap out on your connectors.
    Hey Patch,

What is so good about Van Damme cables?

Also isn't it just best to buy this... https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Van-Damme...1JG56qB-ai9uCA

Rather than shelling out for a cable with connectors?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast