Connecting scratch live and 57sl to ableton using apc40

Default Connecting scratch live and 57sl to ableton using apc40

So forgive me for the novice nature of this post but I am trying to get creative with my setup if possible. I have read and watched a number of video s on the bridge but am not sure that is exactly what i am looking for.Also im not sure my version of Ableton supports the bridge.
    I am looking to simply use scratch live and be able to launch clips and effects out of abelton at the same time. I suppose it would be nice to be able to create effects as well to the audio coming out of the decks within ableton but not trying to over complicate. I am using Tech1200s, the ttm57sl with scratch live and ableton 8 with an apc40 all connected to a somewhat older macbook pro. My ableton audio runs out of a focusrite interface. What are my options? what are some ways i can utilize these tools together and where do I start in connecting inputs and outputs etc.

Once again, kind of a slow learner when it comes to audio connectivity so forgive me for sounding stupid. Any help would be much appreciated.

its been a long time since I have used that setup, but from what I remember all audio (serato and ableton) will come out of the 57. so the focusrite is not needed. the last versions of ssl (2.1.1 I think)and Full version Ableton 8 (Lite version will not work) should support the bridge.

open ableton then open serato. in serato there should be an option in the setup tab that enables the bridge.

once there you have to put the ableton control track onto the deck nd that then controls ableton clips.

this is a very good setup once you can get it running I have made many mixes and live events with the exact same setup yopu have. (minus the focusrite)