mapping Twisted gratification effects to a different controller (not the MFTwister)
    Tech Student

Default mapping Twisted gratification effects to a different controller (not the MFTwister)

I really like the effects i see in the twisted gratification video. I would just use the midi fighter twister to explore these effects but i still have yet to aquire a MFT. I like the 'layered effects' it uses - i doubt that is the right term - but i mean the way that a beatmasher has a filter and iceverb attached to it. I want to play with those 'layered effects'
    Is there any way i can map those effects to a diff controller? would i be able to map those effects to plain old knobs or would the controller have to have multifunctional knobs like the MFT?

How can i do that? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks fellas

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xMightyMouse121 View Post
    I really like the effects i see in the twisted gratification video. I would just use the midi fighter twister to explore these effects but i still have yet to aquire a MFT. I like the 'layered effects' it uses - i doubt that is the right term - but i mean the way that a beatmasher has a filter and iceverb attached to it. I want to play with those 'layered effects'
    Is there any way i can map those effects to a diff controller? would i be able to map those effects to plain old knobs or would the controller have to have multifunctional knobs like the MFT?

How can i do that? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks fellas
    That is basically mapping a multiple effect commands to a single button/knob. Check out the Ultimate FX Thread - you can find a lot of FX parameters in there.