Mapping for Pioneer DDJ SB3 for Traktor - URGENT - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 66
  1. #41
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Hi Stewe,

    I'm a recent user of this map and most everything works perfect to me, many thanks for that and for your time!

    Just to know, it's possible to adjust jog wheels a little bit more?

    Thank you again for the map!

  2. #42
    DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    MIDI
    Posts
    7,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JuanCarrau View Post
    Hi Stewe,

    I'm a recent user of this map and most everything works perfect to me, many thanks for that and for your time!

    Just to know, it's possible to adjust jog wheels a little bit more?

    Thank you again for the map!
    I'm glad that helped you buddy.

    What do you think should be done with sensitivity on jogwheels?

  3. #43
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    I'm glad that helped you buddy.

    What do you think should be done with sensitivity on jogwheels?
    Hey Stewe,

    Again, thanks for your fully interest on this!

    Well, i played on an SB2 with this map (https://www.traktorbible.com/freaks/...ew.aspx?id=985) and i found that sensitivity on it was really good. Are you able to replicate this on the last version updated here?

    If needed, please let me know and i could try how it works.

  4. #44
    DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    MIDI
    Posts
    7,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JuanCarrau View Post
    Hey Stewe,

    Again, thanks for your fully interest on this!

    Well, i played on an SB2 with this map (https://www.traktorbible.com/freaks/...ew.aspx?id=985) and i found that sensitivity on it was really good. Are you able to replicate this on the last version updated here?

    If needed, please let me know and i could try how it works.
    Just checked that mapping from Traktorbible and the sensitivity on jog wheels is more or less the same. (29% and 30%)

  5. #45
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1

    Default



    Hi, I'm new!
    Stewe Thanks a lot for the mapping, it seems to work very well on a weak PC.
    I created a video test

  6. #46
    DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    MIDI
    Posts
    7,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meco DJ View Post


    Hi, I'm new!
    Stewe Thanks a lot for the mapping, it seems to work very well on a weak PC.
    I created a video test
    That is awesome! Thank you for testing and contributing with a video demo.

  7. #47

    Default

    Thank you Stewe for this awesome mapping. I'm a noob at using Traktor mappings. Is it normal that the jog wheel have slightly more latency than the rest of the controls? I'm trying to scratch. The faders and the buttons react pretty responsively. But the jog wheels seem to be just a tad off, maybe 5-10ms if I would guess. The coordination between fader and jog wheel seems to be off when I do what is a normal scratch in Serato.

  8. #48
    DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    MIDI
    Posts
    7,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pri yon Joni View Post
    Thank you Stewe for this awesome mapping. I'm a noob at using Traktor mappings. Is it normal that the jog wheel have slightly more latency than the rest of the controls? I'm trying to scratch. The faders and the buttons react pretty responsively. But the jog wheels seem to be just a tad off, maybe 5-10ms if I would guess. The coordination between fader and jog wheel seems to be off when I do what is a normal scratch in Serato.
    Hi thank you for the feedback!

    You are correct - there is a slight latency and there will always be since you are trying to scratch with MIDI mapping.

    Serato uses advanced HID - that is why you're seeing faster response times.

  9. #49
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    4

    Default There ins't a "cue/mix" command on traktor

    Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    It could be fixed by mapping cue/mix command to your "Master" button. I'll put this in notes.
    I try to map the Master button as you say but there ins't a "cue/mix" command.

    Captura de pantalla 2018-05-20 a la(s) 21.03.49.jpg

  10. #50
    DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    MIDI
    Posts
    7,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lusty Gallant View Post
    I try to map the Master button as you say but there ins't a "cue/mix" command.

    Captura de pantalla 2018-05-20 a la(s) 21.03.49.jpg
    It's called "Monitor Mix Adjust" in Traktor. Be sure to set it as button-toggle mode.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •