Mapping for Pioneer DDJ SB3 for Traktor - URGENT - Page 8
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Have you also check for SB3 firmware updates?
    no i didn't. ok, i will check it. also yesterday i realize that i have one problem, the headphones didn't work. no sound from headphones, however when i press the button for heaphones to sb3 the light works.

i've checked the version and is 1.01, this mean the current version should be SB3 have.
    still the same problem, cues at deck B dont works correct and no sound at headphones both decks.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Spirit View Post
    i've checked the version and is 1.01, this mean the current version should be SB3 have.
    still the same problem, cues at deck B dont works correct and no sound at headphones both decks.
    Sadly I don't have SB3 to test mapping's functionality with it's supposed hardware but I created exactly the same midi note environment on my S8 and this issue can't be replicated, sorry. What you could do is connect your hardware to MIDI-OX (freeware app) and check if that problematic pad is sending out multiple midi messages.

As for the issue with monitoring, be sure to check your "Preferences\Output Routing" and set your "Monitor Output" to which ever outputs you have available in your hardware (i.e. Ch.3.SB-Left and Ch.4.SB-Right)

Default Hello

Hello, i got an DDJ SB3 Yesterday and i search for a mapping for Traktor.
    Did you have a complete mapping now or its still in development?

Greetings

Sadly I don't have SB3 to test mapping's functionality with it's supposed hardware but I created exactly the same midi note environment on my S8 and this issue can't be replicated, sorry. What you could do is connect your hardware to MIDI-OX (freeware app) and check if that problematic pad is sending out multiple midi messages.

As for the issue with monitoring, be sure to check your "Preferences\Output Routing" and set your "Monitor Output" to which ever outputs you have available in your hardware (i.e. Ch.3.SB-Left and Ch.4.SB-Right)
    Perfect, the monitoring problem fixed with this settings u tell me, now i have sound to headphones. Thank u!
    ok i will try this for multiple midi messages in the future, but its not big problem i can play without this cues

Thanks for the mapping ! I added led feedback for the vinyl button and key lock + led
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by worstenbrood; 07-06-2018 at 09:09 AM.

Default Thanks and some problems

Thanks a lot Guys for all this work. Really

Some problems I noticed (SB3_Traktor_v0.1.6.tsi) :

- Unfortunately the PLAY button do not work anymore (it was working with the SB3_Traktor_v0.1.5.tsi).
    - I've got a crazy latency on pitch fader
    - No leds on Hot Cue

Is it the same for you ?

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worstenbrood View Post
    Thanks for the mapping ! I added led feedback for the vinyl button and key lock + led
    That's cool! Would you be interesting in adding support for more than 2 Decks?

Quote Originally Posted by Laineux View Post

- Unfortunately the PLAY button do not work anymore (it was working with the SB3_Traktor_v0.1.5.tsi).
    - No leds on Hot Cue

Is it the same for you ?
    Im pretty sure the play button works, didnt test the pitch/hot cue leds, but i didnt change anything but adding vinyl led/ key lock + led.

Quote Originally Posted by Laineux View Post

- No leds on Hot Cue

Is it the same for you ?
    Play buttons working here :/ No latency on pitch...

That's cool! Would you be interesting in adding support for more than 2 Decks?
    Is there any control to swicth between deck 1 and 2 / 3 and 4 ?

Added tempo range and hot cue feedback leds:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by worstenbrood; 07-10-2018 at 04:09 AM. Reason: typo

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast