What controller to buy? NIS8 ot Pioneer DDJ-1000?

Question What controller to buy? NIS8 ot Pioneer DDJ-1000?

Hello guys,
    This is my first post in the forums of DJTT.
    So after years of using Traktor and NI S4, S2; Audio kontrol 6 & 10; Pioneer DDJ Ergo tracktor edition, Pioneer DDJ t1 and etc. I just saw on the internet the advert of Pioneer DDJ-1000. And seems to be a good piece of gadget.
    So i have two questions:

1. is it worth to switch from NI to RecordBox?
    2. Which controller is better S8 or DDJ 1000?

Thanks

They are both amazing controllers. If you are already very comfortable with Traktor and plan on taking your controller with you to every Gig, than the S8 is flippin amazing. One of my favorite controllers, if not my favorite.

The DDJ1000 is amazing if you plan on playing on Pioneer gear regularly. You will already be in the pioneer ecosystem and have a controller at home that feels very similar to what you will see at gigs.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6