2x CDJ 2000 + NI X1 bpm matching

Default 2x CDJ 2000 + NI X1 bpm matching

Hi all,

I have a few questions about my current dj setup. I use 2x CDJ 2000 and NI X1, but i have a little problem.
    BPM on CDJ and BPM in Traktor for X1 isn't exact. When I change my bpm on cdjs on for example on 125 and bpm in traktor on 125 it has a little delay between it so when I do long mixes between songs there is "running of the beat" on one track. Do you know how to solve this problem, or can you give me exact bpm i should maunali change in traktor (ex 124.8) to have exact beatmatching during those long mixes. Thank you in advance.

PS. This most may not refer here because of X1, but i thought that CDJ topic is correct for this.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by mrvicajr View Post
    Hi all,

I have a few questions about my current dj setup. I use 2x CDJ 2000 and NI X1, but i have a little problem.
    BPM on CDJ and BPM in Traktor for X1 isn't exact. When I change my bpm on cdjs on for example on 125 and bpm in traktor on 125 it has a little delay between it so when I do long mixes between songs there is "running of the beat" on one track. Do you know how to solve this problem, or can you give me exact bpm i should maunali change in traktor (ex 124.8) to have exact beatmatching during those long mixes. Thank you in advance.

PS. This most may not refer here because of X1, but i thought that CDJ topic is correct for this.
    The answer is to either learn how to actually beatmatch manually, or just use sync entirely.

Just matching numbers on a screen is a waste of time and doesnt take any skill.

just give it a little nudge every now and then to bring it back in time. or use sync.
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox