I created a new VST for scratching
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Default I created a new VST for scratching

I created a new VST for scratching, it is programmed in the Reaktor Platform from Native Instruments.

I'm taking my first commercial release to market now and I'm running a kickstarter with instrument pre sales to get my company of the ground.

I am fully licensed by NI to release instruments under the Reaktor Player platform and this instrument will be a Powered by Reaktor release.

I will not require the full version of Reaktor, it will run standalone and as a plugin in the free Reaktor Player from Native Instruments.

Kickstarter...

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...tch-master-pro

Introduction and overview videos.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this instrument.

Thanks to everyone here for all their help over the years.

Michael.

Will it be licensed through native access? With their last update to reaktor and kontakt, I lost all third party plugins (the now play in demo mode).
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Tech Mentor

Yeah, It will be licensed and activated through native access.

did you contact NI about the registrations?

Tech Mentor

Alright, let me know which color scheme looks the best to you.

The left is the standard color of the controls and the right is what color they turn when you trigger a command.

Font & Color Example 1.png

A lot of people at various different forums said that they like the instrument but they hate the interface, so I'm going to redesign it.

let me know what you like the most, 1-5 from the top down.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_o View Post
    Yeah, It will be licensed and activated through native access.

did you contact NI about the registrations?
    Yes, and their response was that there is no way to use third party banks anymore, unless they are registered with NI. Super frustrating. Trying to find an older version of both Reaktor and Kontakt so I can use my plethora of third party bank (literally a crapload and a lot that were purchased).
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Quote Originally Posted by mike_o View Post
    Alright, let me know which color scheme looks the best to you.

The left is the standard color of the controls and the right is what color they turn when you trigger a command.

Font & Color Example 1.png

A lot of people at various different forums said that they like the instrument but they hate the interface, so I'm going to redesign it.

let me know what you like the most, 1-5 from the top down.
    I like the bottom left and the center right the most.

Tech Mentor

It seems to me that a lot of people are interested in this instrument but they dislike the user interface, so we're now working with a great designer on getting a new and improved UI put together.

we'll see how things look next week after he finishes what he's doing and we can get started on the new UI design.

Tech Mentor

Let me know what you guys think of this look here...

Main interface

https://ibb.co/mrjyz7

Pattern Gate Panel

https://ibb.co/gmBp6n

@mike_o
    Since your target customers are wanna-be scratch DJ's, you should let your design speak for itself on this behalf.
    Those are good examples to get inspiration: https://graphicriver.net/item/tablet...set-v-5/146120 and https://graphicriver.net/item/tablet...bile-dj/461105

The app itself looks promising, keep up the good work!
    Current DJ Gear: Kontrol S8 | Denon DN-SC2000 | V-Moda XS / Logitech Z5500
    Past:
    Numark 4TRAK / Kontrol X1 + Z1 + F1 / Novation Twitch / Denon MC3000
    Reloop Jockey 3 Remix / M-Audio Xponent / V-Moda Crossfade LP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast