Help with Reelop Black concord stylus...

Default Help with Reelop Black concord stylus...

Hello everyone, I just purschased my first turntable but could not figure out the correct anti skating and tone arm height setting for the reloop concord black stylus. In the Manual it only states that the recommended tracking force should be set at 4gs. I understand the anti skating should be set at the same number as the tracking force but my turntables anti skating only goes up to 3. I am new to this and understand this is a crucial part in assuring good sound quality and low vinyl wearout.

For DJing mate I always have anti skate at 0. This could just be me though, I'm sure someone will come with some better advice and tell me im full of shit soon enough.

As long as you have the counterweight set properly, anti-skating should not be an issue.

with the tone-arm hanging free, adjust the counterweight until the tonearm is balanced (cartridge/stylus will be free floating). Then move the counter plastic ring on the counterweight to zero (do not move the counterweight). Slowly turn the counterweight inward until you get to the suggested tracking force.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6