Used Dell E7440's on eBay solid, cheap, fast and reliable laptop a DJ could use

Default Used Dell E7440's on eBay solid, cheap, fast and reliable laptop a DJ could use

I am just going to throw this out as a recommendation. This is a bit older yet very fast laptop and many of them are on eBay right now. If you need one that is fast reliable and built sturdy pick one up. They are under $300.

https://www.pcworld.com/article/2156...oy-to-use.html

14" but it has a i7 2.1 or 2.7 cpu. Combined with an SSD it is perfect for something like Rekordbox.
    Keyboard is back-lit and clear at night to see. You can get one with a touch screen as well. I took this thing to Europe as a travel laptop and carried it in my back pack. I've dropped it on hard floor and it kept goin'. If you buy one get the i7 version for sure.

Battery life is horrid as most laptops are and if you buy it used the battery is probably almost gone. I don't think this should be an issue as a DJ would most certainly have it plugged in all the time anyway.

I love it so much I just have to mention it as I bet there are some people out there that want something fast and solid and cheap. It could serve as a solid back up laptop as well. If you are only running Rekordbox or some other and nothing processor heavy in the background this thing will shine. Just my 2 cents.
    Last edited by movingzachb; 06-14-2018 at 11:14 AM.