Need Some Advice Re: Zomo

Default Need Some Advice Re: Zomo

So I've been playing with a Zomo MC-1000 for a couple years now and I really like the control style and I've gotten very comfortable with it and would like to keep using it. The problem that has become a bit more of an issue comes when using it to play out at venues where I'm trading off playing before/after someone playing CDJ's or vinyl. The audio output for the onboard soundcard on the Zomo seems to be much lower than the standard output of a CDJ or turntable and I find myself pushing the gain up to the top and still sounding much more quiet and less dynamic than the other DJ's. I'm thinking about getting an audio interface and using that for sound and just using the Zomo for transport, effects, etc. This would also make hooking up the the mixer a bit more flexible since the sound card could be positioned better for the rca connection to the mixer instead of coming out of the side of the Zomo.

What I need suggestions for then is what soundcard would work for this setup and still give me a full 4 channels like the Zomo's but offer more powerful and clean sound output. Or is there a different setup/options I should be considering?

I had a frustrating set last night coming in at peak time and pretty much lost the crowd due to a very quiet start that didn't have the energy it should have and now I can't stop obsessing over what I can do to keep it from happening again.

Okay would a Scarlett 6i6 give me full 4 channel output?

No - it’s only got 2-stereo outputs, unfortunately.

Audio Interfaces with 4-stereo outputs get more expensive...

The MOTU Ultralite is a BEAST of a sound card. But it’s not cheap...
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

What about the Tascam US 16x08?

Looks like it would do it. Just check the online reviews - sounds like some people have had latency issues (these are often user errors - but do your own research!).
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj