Roland DJ-505 Traktor mapping

Default Roland DJ-505 Traktor mapping

Hey, I am considering buying the Roland DJ 505 controller,but I don't like serato. My question is before spending that money is it hard to map this controller to Traktor?

Default Takes a while

Quote Originally Posted by Dimensional View Post
    Hey, I am considering buying the Roland DJ 505 controller,but I don't like serato. My question is before spending that money is it hard to map this controller to Traktor?
    It takes a long time from scratch using the dj 202 I am at the mo, but just doing so u will learn so much about the hard ware and traktor... and customise it exactly how you want. I’m finding it addictive overcoming certain obstacles like using the pad mode buttons as modifiers. But I’m sure it may even be easier on the 505 in ways.
    I love the dj 202 so I’m pretty sure u would love the 505 even more.

I heard whispers about two months ago about a DJ505 "hack mapping" for Traktor. Roland says every control is mappable on this thing, but I'm not of the ilk to do it (and I don't have that kind of time!)... Soon perhaps.

Maybe NI will just release something between an S4 and S8. Like the S8 with heavy-duty, low-latency platters and pitch faders. Oh, and 16 pads vs the standard 8... Hmm. We shall see! Mobdro
    Last edited by Emily793; 01-22-2019 at 05:12 AM.