the future of djing - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Madaztech View Post
    Was wondering about the software compatible with this piece of kit
    You can customize it to use it with any midi enabled software. I had a pretty sick mapping I used for Resolume a while back. Loved it, but after a while, I started missing the tactile feel of buttons, faders, and knobs
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Quote Originally Posted by the_bastet View Post
    "after a while, I started missing the tactile feel of buttons, faders, and knobs
    I think this is the argument for jog wheels. Alot of us grew up nudging a platter to keep things on beat. I play better on my S4 than I did with my X1 and a mixer.
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

Tech Wizard

not my future, I still think old school mixing is the best

Lol, this makes me geek now! A little bit outdated

Just logged in to read a few of the articles after a long time and thought I had suddenly been transported back in time
    MBP, 15.4", Ableton Live 8 Suite, Novation Remote SL, Pioneer XDJ-RX, Traktor, VCI 100SE!

Pulled out the vinyl last weekend. Man it feels so much better then digital. My Mk2s holding every mix. Im going to have to break out the vinyl more. Good times!

Tech Convert

Default Miss the vinyl already

Quote Originally Posted by Volumetrix1200 View Post
    Pulled out the vinyl last weekend. Man it feels so much better then digital. My Mk2s holding every mix. Im going to have to break out the vinyl more. Good times!
    I've just sold mine after years of timecode mixing with traktor on my MK 2s and my Allen and heath xone 62.
    Decided to go for a controller and ended up with the missus buying me the Pioneer DDJ-RZX which is gonna be fun to play with shame vinyl is so pricey I would've stuck with it

Quote Originally Posted by Volumetrix1200 View Post
    Still do on the regular. Haven't used DVS in the mixing setup since I got the SC5000's. Now the techs are strictly used for vinyl and I forgot how great it feels to be able to just come home after a stressful day and throw some records on.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Nice! How do you like the SC5000? Was thinking about getting a pair but then they announced the Prime 4. Decision decisions! lol

Quote Originally Posted by the_bastet View Post
    Still do on the regular. Haven't used DVS in the mixing setup since I got the SC5000's. Now the techs are strictly used for vinyl and I forgot how great it feels to be able to just come home after a stressful day and throw some records on.

Made a packed with myself to never get rid of my vinyl.

Quote Originally Posted by Madaztech View Post
    I've just sold mine after years of timecode mixing with traktor on my MK 2s and my Allen and heath xone 62.
    Decided to go for a controller and ended up with the missus buying me the Pioneer DDJ-RZX which is gonna be fun to play with shame vinyl is so pricey I would've stuck with it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast