Beat Intensity Mixing Question - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

/r/totallynotrobots
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

Please remove me from this group. I do not play to dance floors and am only interested in playing my own music for myself.

So let me get this straight. You need to use beat intensity to play with yourself?
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    So let me get this straight. You need to use beat intensity to play with yourself?
    It's th eonly way to truly judge the proper length needed for each stroke.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    Constantly playing music for myself is the only way I can cope with a severe case of tinnitus. For several hours in the morning, I also need the music to play while I am listening to a text reader into which I bring books, articles, and the news. I can't see well enough to keep my eyes focused on a screen. I found, after adding a constraint to only select from adjacent beat intensities, there was too much fixation, but simply prefixing the major playlist sort criteria by beat intensity this seems to give me exactly what I was hoping for. Think of it this way: For a dance floor the DJ compresses musical entrainment to a crowd in a very short space of time. With my couple of years worth of music, from the soundtrack of my life, I allow the swings of my moods and emotions to be entrained by my computer as it meanders across my playlist over a longer period.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12