No Sound- headphones - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by nirian View Post
    Well funny you should say, It worked perfect before I sent it in to gwt 4 new channels in it, its hasnt worked since I set it up again, so now im confused big time
    What do you mean by 4 new channels in it?

Did they replace the faders? If so, they may simply have not reconnected them under the hood. Then again, you wouldnt be getting audio out of the master either. The DJM800 is not that complicated to repair (part replacement-wise). You need a different service rep.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Tech Wizard

Yes replaced the 4 faders. Im just off the phone to them and they said they dont go near the headphone section to replace the faders so I dont know what the hell I can do

Yes replaced the 4 faders. Im just off the phone to them and they said they dont go near the headphone section to replace the faders so I dont know what the hell I can do
    Do you have audio coming out of the master and booth>?
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Tech Wizard

I do from the booth anyway, why this could help determine somethinh maybe? Thanks a million

You do have the cue button turned on, on channels, when you are listening correct? (I know dumb question, but we've all brain farted before :-p )

He is correct that they would not have touched the headphone section while replacing the faders. Look around the unit for any evidence of the unit being dropped. If it appears to have been dropped, it may just be a bad connection. If not, the headphone amp assy could also be out. Headphone connector is a $2 part. Headphone amp assy is a $57 part.

Tech Wizard

Ha yep defo worth and ask to be honest but I have all 5 cue bottons on and the cue volume up. There is no other cue related setting on the mixer is there? Is there any chance it could be the jack adaptor that I stick on the end of the headphones before putting in the mixer? I could imagine so

Ha yep defo worth and ask to be honest but I have all 5 cue bottons on and the cue volume up. There is no other cue related setting on the mixer is there? Is there any chance it could be the jack adaptor that I stick on the end of the headphones before putting in the mixer? I could imagine so
    Very much so and very common and also a super easy fix on a djm800. You could pay a shop, or buy the part yourself and do it in about 30 minutes or less. The same for fader replacement, btw.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12