Kontrol s4 mk2 default map screwed up.

Default Kontrol s4 mk2 default map screwed up.

Hi, i'm new to midi and mapping i was using a map i downloaded from DJTT for a third party program called djay pro.
    i was mixing and had to restart my computer and when i started mixing again my play,que,sync,loop and other buttons stopped working but some of them still worked.
    so i dont know what happened or how to fix this, ive tried deleting all the default maps and running setup wizard and everything and still the same problem here are some screenshots of my controller editor thanks in advance.
    1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Default Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by dunsparth View Post
    Hi, i'm new to midi and mapping i was using a map i downloaded from DJTT for a third party program called djay pro.
    i was mixing and had to restart my computer and when i started mixing again my play,que,sync,loop and other buttons stopped working but some of them still worked.
    so i dont know what happened or how to fix this, ive tried deleting all the default maps and running setup wizard and everything and still the same problem here are some screenshots of my controller editor thanks in advance.
    1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

I fixed the problem if anyone else ever runs into this i opened up control editor and created a new template and deleted the old one, and than opened up traktor and selected the new template and the problem was fixed.
    Don't know what caused it but glad its working.