Question: Traktor S2 (2 Decks+fx) + Xone K2 Mapping (2 Decks +fx)

Default Question: Traktor S2 (2 Decks+fx) + Xone K2 Mapping (2 Decks +fx)

So I currently have a Traktor S2 and am trying to expand from 2 decks to 4 decks. I'd like to eventually get a stand alone mixer, but thats down the road. However, I would like this to be a future proof purchase so was thinking of picking up a Xone K2 and mapping to Decks C and D + FX. I've attached an image of the mapping I was considering. Does anyone know if this is possible before I click purchase? Thank you much! allen-und-heath-xone-k2-dj-midi-controller-_1_DJE0004308-000.jpg
    Last edited by huckfousemusic; 06-15-2018 at 02:26 PM. Reason: typo

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Looks good to me

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Why not map D/W to a Fader instead of a rotary encoder. This way you can have a two encoders per deck C and second two encoders for deck D. Just like you have on S2 currently..

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Why not map D/W to a Fader instead of a rotary encoder. This way you can have a two encoders per deck C and second two encoders for deck D. Just like you have on S2 currently..
    Thanks for the feedback! I Could do that... I'll have to play around with what works best for me when it arrives. I really like using the rotary as D/W when messing with filters but I'll have to see what I can do without