TP2 High Sierra “Updating Settings File”

Default TP2 High Sierra “Updating Settings File”

Hey guys
    I’m not on here much anymore sadly, but recently I got my hand back in with a MBP to mix internally while I’m travelling and I’ve bumped into something I can’t quite figure out.
    I have a 2 hdd (1 ssd for system, 1 sshd for music) setup with root directory and iTunes library in the system and Traktor music and iTunes in the music drive. Every tine I fire up Traktor it pops up a window with Updating Settings File for 3-5 minutes before I can use it.
    Is this a known issue? If so does anyone know what causes it or why? It’s not detrimental but it is quite annoying so I was hoping to maybe solve it.

Much love!
    1x Allen & Heath Xone K2, 1xXone K1, Edirol PCR M1, 4x Numark TTXUSB, Audio10 and a truck load of vinyl...

I had this issue. I went into preferences>global setting>check go to full screen on startup. That stopped it. That pesky window only pops up for a fraction of a second. Hope this helps

thanks for the reply bro, I've got that checked but no joy, really frustrating...
    Had a chat with NI and they keep telling me to update controller editor, which I don't have installed as I don't have any NI controllers...
    1x Allen & Heath Xone K2, 1xXone K1, Edirol PCR M1, 4x Numark TTXUSB, Audio10 and a truck load of vinyl...