Setup Problem: Traktor 2.11.3, 2 CDJ's 2000 (Nexus, NXS 2), Traktor Remix Deck

Default Setup Problem: Traktor 2.11.3, 2 CDJ's 2000 (Nexus, NXS 2), Traktor Remix Deck

Hey there,

I just bought a Traktor F1 controller.

My mixer is an Allen & Heath Xone 92.

I have a Native Instruments Audio 10 audio interface, and I want to use two CDJ's 2000 (Nexus, Nexus 2) with the advanced HID mode of Traktor 2.11.3 to control decks A and B (so I can see the waveform on the CDJ's and mix without watching my mac screen) and use a remix deck with the F1 in deck C.

Thing is that in order to control decks A and B with the CDJ's, I have to select the Pionner CDJ's as my main audio device, so I can't route deck C to my mixer channel 3 without any other CDJ or through my Audio 10 interface, because I can't select it as my main audio device.

I've searched all over the net, in Traktor forums, everything, and found nothing...

Does anybody know or might figure how can I get that setup working? Or that's just impossible?

Thanks in advance!

P.S: It's my first post on this forum, so I really don't know if I have to post a new thread, or if I have to do it here.

Quote Originally Posted by ottati View Post
    in order to control decks A and B with the CDJ's, I have to select the Pionner CDJ's as my main audio device
    You don't have to, you can select the Audio 10 as the audio device and use the CDJs solely as controllers.
    Last edited by ErikMinekus; 07-03-2018 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ErikMinekus View Post
    You don't have to, you can select the Audio 10 as the audio device and use the CDJs solely as controllers.
    Thanks Erik!

Ok then, and if I use them as you say they will still display the waveform, right?

I'm asking this question because I don't own a pair of CDJs, I only use them in a club or when I play, so I haven't got the chance to try this setup yet.

Thanks again!

Correct. Simply connect the CDJs via USB to your laptop, press the LINK button on each CDJ, press down on the scroll knob, turn the scroll knob to select the Traktor deck and press down again.

If you already have the Audio 10 set up for deck A/B/C/D, you don’t have to do anything else.