Traktor—>Serato cue points

Default Traktor—>Serato cue points

My S4 has bitten the dust so I’m practicing on a friends Numark NVII which I will use for gigs this summer. Long story short-I’m lovin it and want to switch to Serato but not without my cue points. I’ve dug around online and it looks like I’m SOL
    esp as a windows user but I’m ready to buy Rekord Buddy and borrow a Mac if that’s the only way...and even then I’d like to read some first-hand accounts that it’s possible...holler!
    DJ Rig: Vestax VCI-400, NanoKontrol2, MidiFighter 3D, saxophone, SoftStep, Korg Monotron
    Studio/PA Rig: Remote SL MKii, BCR-2000, MBox3 Pro
    Laptop: HP HDX 16 custom / 3 Ghz / 6 GB / Win7 64 bit
    Software: Ableton 8.2.7, Traktor Pro 2.5, JackRouter 3.4.1 Audition CS5, Resolume Arena
    Soundcloud - Facebook

Tech Wizard

I've been looking for a solution to this for years being a Windows user myself. Got all excited when Rekordbuddy 2 was in the works assuming it was going to be windows supported. They say it's in the works, but it's been forever and I'm stopped holding my breathe.. if you go access to a mac, rekordbuddy. There's also a program called 'Dj Conversion Utility' which might be only for Traktor/Rekordbox, it's under $10. But guess what, MAC only! Lol. So much discrimination against PC users in this industry lol

Since we still have yet to get Rekordbuddy for Windows, I have been running Mac OSX in VMWare using a shared portion of my drive to handle music content. Then I copy and paste the database info where it needs to go. Its a painfully long process, but still faster than manually entering a crapload of cuepoints and grid information across three pieces of software.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Default beginner

I am new to serato and Djing.
    I just downloaded serato dj so I can get started on practicing and all that good stuff.
    Now I watched a video on how to get started and in the video the guy entered an email and password and created an account but mine only shows that you can login from an already made account how do I create a new account and start my free trail?