Traktor Kontrol S4 MK2 Dual Output
    Tech Student

Default Traktor Kontrol S4 MK2 Dual Output

Hi there. I own a Traktor Kontrol S4 MK1 at the moment but have done some damage to it so I am looking to go for an MK2. One thing I was wondering, if anybody has any previous in dealing with this, is whether I can have two outputs with this controller. I know that it has a booth output switch on the back now.

Basically, I am wanting to do delve into some live streaming, so ideally I would want one output to my laptop's soundcard to pick up the sound for the stream and then obviously the other output for my own physical speakers. Can this be done on this controller? And if so, what is the best way to approach it?

Cheers

Tech Wizard

Yes and yes...as before you can have 2 separate outputs controlled by the master out..or you can switch to booth output on one and control each pair independently

Quote Originally Posted by eurodj View Post
    Yes and yes...as before you can have 2 separate outputs controlled by the master out..or you can switch to booth output on one and control each pair independently
    Hey!

Would you be willing to help me set up my streaming/obs/traktor s4 for 20dollar? Ive been having issues getting this right for the last week and im sick and tired...noone can help me or explain to me how to fix this problem..

already posted a topic about this without any useful info(because im too noob to understand)

https://www.native-instruments.com/f.../#post-1770657

this was my NI post without effect. if you can help let me know and will fill in the details (teamviewer/payment)