S4 Crossfader Bleed Problem

Exclamation S4 Crossfader Bleed Problem

Hi,
    For this example, I will only refer to decks A and B.

Recently, my crossfader is not exclusively playing deck A when the crossfader is all the way to the left, which should cause the controller to play deck A on air ONLY. The same issue happens for deck b when crossfader is all the way to the right. It doesn't happen all the time, which is odd, but when it does happen, I have to remedy the situation by turning the fader down for the deck that is bleeding into the on air deck.... Anyone have suggestions?

Get some deoxit and clean the fader.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Tech Wizard

Ive had issue sof all sort with my S4 MKI and have replaced all channel faders to this point, fixed a headphone PCB which suddenly output no sound, and now awaiting a Crossfader replacement.......Yours sounds like it might be a faulty crossfader.....mine just stopped output of midid signal, so im just gonna replace it with an innofader.....at this point ive fixed the MkI so may times makes no sense in replacing retiring it yet... Ordered a MInt Mk2 on ebay for cheap while i await to demo the Mk3 Or the succesor to the D2......my wish list is for NI to move the D2 Screen to the top and install thos Mk3 jog wheels and pitch fader somehow.....id buy 2 of those in a heartbeat