VCI-100 TKS File hard to find PLEASE HELP
    Tech Wizard

Default VCI-100 TKS File hard to find PLEASE HELP

Hi I have a VCI-100. I am not sure what version but why is it so hard to find just a regular TKS file to midi map it to Traktor 3.3 ? I know these are old but it seems they're only the the TSI files and the TKS ones are for the VCI-100 SE . Does any one know where to find an TKS file , just for basic midi mixing on Traktor 3.3 ? I know I downloaded one from someone on here I think called Telly or something . Thanks

Tech Guru

It looks like there's something like 10 mappings for the vanilla VCI-100, and a couple more for the MK2 version available in the MIDIMAPS section. At the very least, one of these mappings should give you a solid starting point for your own mapping.

Google also shows a few hits with valid links.

The reason it's "hard" to find is because what you're looking for is over 10 years old.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by nem0nic View Post
    It looks like there's something like 10 mappings for the vanilla VCI-100, and a couple more for the MK2 version available in the MIDIMAPS section. At the very least, one of these mappings should give you a solid starting point for your own mapping.

Google also shows a few hits with valid links.

The reason it's "hard" to find is because what you're looking for is over 10 years old.

Looks like i found it here under manufacturer TKS files

https://djtechtools.com/2008/03/12/t...r-controllers/
    Last edited by ermac4482; 07-26-2018 at 09:20 AM.