Denon mc7000, mcx8000, all prime series button failure issue - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tech Mentor

Spoke to Denon today regarding the assembly issue. Denon told me they would send me off two new assemblies for free. GREAT RIGHT? Ummm wrong. Then Denon emails me and says "We are out of stock with the assemblies until January 2019."

Gee I wonder why ?

Then call Denon back to discuss further options. Im told by Denon parts that the official Denon service centers have all the assemblies and that's why they are out of stock. So I then literally called every single Denon service centers across America (20 service centers in all) to ask if they had any assemblies. Surprise, not a single service center had the assembly.

Gee I wonder WHY ???

New Video showing the actual button behavior documenting Denons response etc etc

Draw your own conclusions here.

Original vid with new comments of folks having this issue with Prime series as well as MC7000 and MCX8000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-QmS3LrxCY
    Last edited by thictool; 10-02-2018 at 02:36 PM.

What happened to your crossfader?
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by the_bastet View Post
    What happened to your crossfader?
    I removed it because I dont crossfade. Its a replaceable crossfader so no big deal

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123