Midifighter 3d and ableton

Question Midifighter 3d and ableton

Hi,
    i use ableton in session mode with an AKAI APC40 and i want to add the MIDI FIGHTER 3D to play some samples.
    I tried to do it and Midi Fighter it works but i have a problem: when i move the page with Akai it moves the page of MF too,
    how can i do for fixing the MF only in one page independent from akai commands?
    Thanks

Tech Convert

First off, how exactly do you have the MF mapped? Are you just launching clips with it? It might be easier to put all of your samples into a drum rack and "perform" them with the MF. You can change all of their settings to just trigger or gate or however you need them to act. You can also select the MF in the "MIDI From" dropdown on that track to ensure that your MF will always play from that rack.

If you have it mapped a different way, please give me detail and I'm sure we can figure it out!
    Ableton - Launchpad Pro - Midi Fighter 3D - Midi Fighter Twister

http://SoundCloud.com/joshlikesdrums

Default MF3D ableton

Quote Originally Posted by joshlikesdrums View Post
    First off, how exactly do you have the MF mapped? Are you just launching clips with it? It might be easier to put all of your samples into a drum rack and "perform" them with the MF. You can change all of their settings to just trigger or gate or however you need them to act. You can also select the MF in the "MIDI From" dropdown on that track to ensure that your MF will always play from that rack.

If you have it mapped a different way, please give me detail and I'm sure we can figure it out!
    Thank you for ur suggest, how can i do it? do you have a tutorial to try? maybe it can works