Traktor Issue - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Traktor Issue

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nirian View Post
    Yes it was the Quantise so thanks everyone for that.

Regarding the constant crashing, If I roll back the last version I had was a year ago do I would loose all my cure points and loops done in the last year. Would anyone have any other advice for this. Thanks a lot
    You can backup the collection file just in case (Documents\NI\Traktor\collection).

And constantly keeps crashing in random circumstanes, and when I reopen all the loops I may have just saved will not have saved at all.
    Just curious, do you also load tracks with a mouse when DJing? If so that sounds like a same issue I had with recent versions of Traktor on my PC.

Tech Wizard

I use the key pad on the lapTOP but it has also crashed loading the the X1. Driving me nuts, have a gig next weekend so in a bit panic mode now.

Tech Wizard

Ok sweet, didnt know I had the exact back up of my current collection by default. So can how do roll back to my last installed previous traktor version please? Thanks again

I use the key pad on the lapTOP but it has also crashed loading the the X1. Driving me nuts, have a gig next weekend so in a bit panic mode now.
    I would also guess that you mix with Stems and normal tracks?

Ok sweet, didnt know I had the exact back up of my current collection by default. So can how do roll back to my last installed previous traktor version please? Thanks again
    You should be safe with 2.10
    Your backup folder is located at Program Files\NI\Traktor 2\Backup

I don't know how long do you use Traktor and how many previous versions you have installed but in case you don't already have it in your computer previous versions can be found here:

https://www.native-instruments.com/e...ktor&t=updates

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12