Traktor Z2 and Mikro MKII on Traktor Pro 2
    Tech Convert

Question Traktor Z2 and Mikro MKII on Traktor Pro 2

Good day everyone.

I would like to know how can I do to have running Traktor Z2 mixer and Mikro MKII on Traktor Scratch Pro 2.
    I already checked online, youtube, etc. Mappings and stuff but nothing about these two hardwares running together.
    I saw videos about how to map Mikro for Traktor Pro 2, but if I select in Device Setup my device as Mikro Maschine MKII, what will happen with the mixer? will not run?
    I am a bit confuse about this matter. Please, help me out.
    If you guide me well about this, also, can you send me a link to how to map this setup?
    I would like to have this two in my DJ Set with all my preferences. If I have something cool done, I will share this mapping with everybody.
    I just need guidance. I will give to this setup love, time and patience.

Beforehand, thank you very much guys!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NFresh View Post
    Good day everyone.

I would like to know how can I do to have running Traktor Z2 mixer and Mikro MKII on Traktor Scratch Pro 2.
    I already checked online, youtube, etc. Mappings and stuff but nothing about these two hardwares running together.
    I saw videos about how to map Mikro for Traktor Pro 2, but if I select in Device Setup my device as Mikro Maschine MKII, what will happen with the mixer? will not run?
    I am a bit confuse about this matter. Please, help me out.
    If you guide me well about this, also, can you send me a link to how to map this setup?
    I would like to have this two in my DJ Set with all my preferences. If I have something cool done, I will share this mapping with everybody.
    I just need guidance. I will give to this setup love, time and patience.

Beforehand, thank you very much guys!!!
    You will choose the Z2 as your audio device and just enable the Maschine Mikro in controller manager.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Tech Convert

Default Hi

Quote Originally Posted by the_bastet View Post
    You will choose the Z2 as your audio device and just enable the Maschine Mikro in controller manager.
    Perfect, will that affect the midi control of Traktor z2?
    If doesn't... Do you know where can I get tutorials for mapping of Mikro then?

Cheers for that!

Quote Originally Posted by NFresh View Post
    Perfect, will that affect the midi control of Traktor z2?
    If doesn't... Do you know where can I get tutorials for mapping of Mikro then?

Cheers for that!
    It will not. I am not versed on finding tutorials for mapping, but Stewe Im sure will chime in here shortly with somewhere to start.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Hey Guys,

Pre built TSI's for Micro can be found inside Traktor as well as other TSI's for most of Maschine hardware.

Tech Mentor

Has anybody got any info on what functions are mapped to the pre built TSI's? ....i'm curious about if a Maschine Micro would make a suitable deck controller alongside a Kontol Z2.
    Cheers

IAN WILLIAMS

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

NI have PDF's for all Maschine mappings. More information can be found here: https://support.native-instruments.c...er-for-TRAKTOR

Tech Convert

Thanks Guys... this is a good start.

If I have another question, I count of you.

Cheers !