Help! Pioneer left me helpless >:(

Default Help! Pioneer left me helpless >:(

So i took my XDJ 700s to a gig and left a power supply at the venue and was never found. I reached out to pioneer to find a new power supply. The website they sent me has been out of stock for a month and who knows how long before that. Also, its $95 !!! So then I went to the internet and found a ton of power supplies advertised as XDJ700 but none are actually compatible. I bought 1 just to try for around $8. I went to Frys to see if they knew what kind of connector it was because its NOT the standard 12v plug and they didn't know. I would really like to use my XDJ at some point in my lifetime so any help at all would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Mastah Kyler View Post
    So i took my XDJ 700s to a gig and left a power supply at the venue and was never found. I reached out to pioneer to find a new power supply. The website they sent me has been out of stock for a month and who knows how long before that. Also, its $95 !!! So then I went to the internet and found a ton of power supplies advertised as XDJ700 but none are actually compatible. I bought 1 just to try for around $8. I went to Frys to see if they knew what kind of connector it was because its NOT the standard 12v plug and they didn't know. I would really like to use my XDJ at some point in my lifetime so any help at all would be appreciated.
    DO NOT USE a universal adapter for the 700's. You need to match the amperage, wattage, and voltage exactly to the othe xdj700 you have.

Try instrumental parts.

https://www.instrumentalparts.com/dwr1552.html
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

- Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

thats very sad to hear, one of my friend was caught in a similar situation where he left the power cord somewhere luckily he was able to purchase one from craigslist since he couldn't find them at the local service center.

Do let us know if you have any luck.

Tech Wizard

Would this not work? Appears to be the correct voltage/amperage.

http://myvolts.com/product/32147/Pow...RoCqQcQAvD_BwE
    Last edited by elmooso; 09-06-2018 at 09:22 AM.