Traktor a6 rekordbox

Default Traktor a6 rekordbox

Hi everyone I'm trying to get my traktor a6 working with rekordbox I'm not having any luck has anyone got a tutorial for setting up as don't want to have to buy rekordbox dvs set up
    Thank you
    Wes
    I believe I've set it all up correctly and I'm trying to run with traktor timecode CDs do I need to use serato or rekordbox timecode CDs I get no response from software when press play on cdjs
    Last edited by wez; 09-02-2018 at 04:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wez View Post
    Hi everyone I'm trying to get my traktor a6 working with rekordbox I'm not having any luck has anyone got a tutorial for setting up as don't want to have to buy rekordbox dvs set up
    Thank you
    Wes
    I believe I've set it all up correctly and I'm trying to run with traktor timecode CDs do I need to use serato or rekordbox timecode CDs I get no response from software when press play on cdjs
    You need to be using Serato Timecode.

Ensure the Audio 6 is set as your soundcard in performance mode audio settings

Set Mixing Mode to External

Set your inputs and outputs correctly.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Hi there thank you for response followed the instructions in dvs setup shows good signal and mixer is hearing the timecode CDs when put faders up its just not controlling the music
    Thank you
    Wes

"mixer is hearing the timecode CDs"

that's not supposed to happen. audio from the software should come into the mixer, not timecode signal.
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

When press play on cdjs I here the timecode signal that's on CDs
    Timecode CDs not controlling tracks
    Thank you
    Last edited by wez; 09-02-2018 at 02:06 PM.

Tech Guru

sounds like the a6 is in thru mode
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.7, MBP 13", iPad 2 & TouchOSC, Reloop NEON, Pioneer DJM750mk2, Mackie d.2, Pioneer CDJ800 x2, Technics SL1210MK2 x2, NI Audio 6 DJ, Dicers,