Which is the best usb-cable and usb hub?

Default Which is the best usb-cable and usb hub?

Which is the best USB-CABLE and USB HUB to connect my Pioneer CDJ-2000 NEXUS and my laptop for HID mode by Traktor Pro.
    I am also looking for the best Usb-cable for connecting my Traktor audio 10 to my laptop .
    Most people says it doesn't matter but i think it can matter...

i Have buyed allready the Techtools USB CABLE but they dont seems to be real stuck
    Last edited by DAVIDOF; 09-09-2018 at 11:24 AM.

Chrome Cables are as good/sturdy/reliable as any.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

D-Link Hub 7 is a good USB hub, word round the campfire is that NI use/used it for testing with Traktor. As for the actual cable, go for one that is sturdy and well constructed. You want something reliable and that will take some abuse. Anyone who tries selling you a USB cable that will give you better audio quality is a liar.
    There is no difference in audio quality because no audio goes down the cable.
    Live rig: Denon Prime (5000M's)
    Retired: Denon x1700, Denon SC3900's, Traktor, Technics SL1200's, my vinyl
    Wish list: Some Roland Aira stuff.

Transcends Information Super Speed USB 3.0 4-Port Hub
    Anker 4-Port USB 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Stazbumpa View Post
    Anyone who tries selling you a USB cable that will give you better audio quality is a liar.
    There is no difference in audio quality because no audio goes down the cable.
    That's not 100% true.

I've seen some "audiophile" usb cables that did stupid things and actually broke the standard and made the cable nonfunctional. They were insanely expensive too.

OP, if you want something that looks cool and lasts, the DJTT Chroma cables are good; so are the anker ones with braided sleeves. I've had a handful of them for years with no issues. But, I've also used them alongside cables that came with random bits of kit and had no issues with them either. AmazonBasics USB cables are also fine (actually, all of their digital cables are great).

Mostly, I buy cables based on 1) don't break the standard and 2) look cool.

As for hubs...it seems like it mattered more years ago when different USB chipsets performed very differently. At the time, there was only 1 chipset that would do 7-ports on a powered hub and it worked great for MIDI, audio interfaces, hard drives, and everything else that mattered. So, my old recommendation was for any 7-port powered hub and avoid everything else. I'm not sure if that rule of thumb is still valid, as it pre-dated USB 3 (and certainly USB-C), but I'm still using the hubs I bought back then for everything except USB-3 drive enclosures. So, however many years that's been and still zero issues.

FWIW, I do "stupid" things with USB, like 30-foot active extensions with powered hubs on the end of them. And, I have yet to have a problem.

It's probably not a big deal these days as long as you don't buy cheap chinese garbage from a company no one has ever heard of before. I'd default to amazonBasics unless they fail you. Something like this: https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-...basics+usb+hub