Xone DB2 or Xone PX5 plus EFX Unit
    Tech Convert

Default Xone DB2 or Xone PX5 plus EFX Unit

Hi

Just after opinions from the awesome Tech Tools knowledge base.

Currently have a DB2 which on the whole I love. However, I have been looking at alternatives (sometimes we all like a new toy to play with), and thought that the PX5 paired with a Mastersounds FX would be an awesome combo...

Just wondered on other peoples opinions - stick with the DB2 or try the PX5/Mastersounds?

Thanks for your thoughts.

Andy

Stick with the DB2. Replace the crossfader with an innofader and keep the mixer for life.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Quote Originally Posted by Andy71 View Post
    Hi

Just after opinions from the awesome Tech Tools knowledge base.

Currently have a DB2 which on the whole I love. However, I have been looking at alternatives (sometimes we all like a new toy to play with), and thought that the PX5 paired with a Mastersounds FX would be an awesome combo...

Just wondered on other peoples opinions - stick with the DB2 or try the PX5/Mastersounds?

Andy
    i am never ever gonna sell my db4.. damn i love this instrument...
    Allen & Heath DB4, Xone K2, 2x Native instrument D2
    Soundcloud
    Mixcloud

Tech Convert

Hi the_bastet and ragverp.
    After some serious thought during the week you're right, outing the DB2 would be a mistake.
    Andy