Zomo vs Kontrol X1 vs Xone K1/2 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yep, love the d2's...hope they integrate well into traktor 3.0...
    Allen & Heath DB4, Xone K2, 2x Native instrument D2
    Soundcloud
    Mixcloud

Quote Originally Posted by ragverp View Post
    Yep, love the d2's...hope they integrate well into traktor 3.0...
    Me too. It'll be a while before I do the upgrade, though. I want to hear some other accounts first. But, if I have to go back to the X1mk2s...it wouldn't be the end of the world. But, it might make me jump ship to rekordbox. You know, as if it mattered.

I play 4 decks usually. Are the D2's single deck control or can they control 2 decks each?

Technically the D2 can control 4 decks, it's just annoying to switch between all the layers. But if deck C and D are Remix Decks, then you don't need to switch layers.

Tech Wizard

I play 4 decks with 2 D2s and a denon sc2000 just to have a jog wheel and pitch fader if needed...i uses decks c as full deck and d as remix deck. the d2s are great if u complement a DVS system with them or play mainly EDM, i do hope we see good integration with TP3 when it comes out as to me they are very close to the perfect controllers for TP, i hope i can find a Jog wheel controller eventually to complement them..i have an S4 Mk1 whos channel faders have been replaced and awaiting a new crossfader, also have an MK2 i bought of ebay in near new condition, plus a VCI100 FW4.0 with the last overlay. PLus X1s,F1 and a whole bunch of other stuff,,,but nothing sounds or feels as cool as my xone62 with the audio8 and 2 D2s...i sometimes plug in my 1200s and jam... but in all honesty NI needs to put thos new S4 Jog wheels with about and inch wider on something like the D2s...id sacrifice the volume faders for knobs and put that display higher plus make it wider just to be ble to accomodate thejog wheels.

My setup is 2 d2's and the a&h db4 as mixer/soundcard and 1 or 2 k2's next to it mapped, But starting to play out and carrying this to and setup at an event is a lot of work and i am not in the position yet to put all these things on my rider...
    The mixer i really need, its a integral part of my performance and because i play 3 or 4 decks at the same time i really need to think of an elegant solution...
    Allen & Heath DB4, Xone K2, 2x Native instrument D2
    Soundcloud
    Mixcloud

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12