Looking to have someone create a custom mf twister / rekordbox map. Will pay $

Default Looking to have someone create a custom mf twister / rekordbox map. Will pay $

Hi All,

I am looking to hire someone to create a custom mf twister / rekordbox map. It should be relatively simple. Mainly transport and fx controls. (I have a DDJ-XP1) If there is room, mixer controls on a back page. I mix with an external mixer but would like the mf when I mix internally on the road. I would like the lights to be working on the mf as well. I have done this before with traktor and had great results. I will be posting that map soon. I can layout what I am thinking.

Thanks in advance.

Tech Mentor

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by trabz View Post
    Never used Rekordbox DJ. Sorry...

Quote Originally Posted by Kama View Post
    Hi All,

I am looking to hire someone to create a custom mf twister / rekordbox map. It should be relatively simple. Mainly transport and fx controls. (I have a DDJ-XP1) If there is room, mixer controls on a back page. I mix with an external mixer but would like the mf when I mix internally on the road. I would like the lights to be working on the mf as well. I have done this before with traktor and had great results. I will be posting that map soon. I can layout what I am thinking.

Thanks in advance.
    Hi!
    can you please explain more what functions you need?
    BR
    Janis