Traktor Pro 3 ... Thoughts and experiences - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Damn was hoping this would of been a great update....but doesn't look good from what ppl are saying. I'll still probably update but not right away.

Quote Originally Posted by A$H View Post
    I'm loving the ability to use any sound-card/mixer for DJing with DVS.
    Fixed that for you. With Traktor you always had to explain to a lot of DJs that "Traktor certified" is only important if you use DVS.
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

Everything I want it to be, and a little more. Recently 'downgraded' to an S2 from an S4 and it has really brought the S2 'alive'. Previous mixes often sounded 'harsh' on the lower end sound systems and I'm finding the sound 'smoother'. Did a 3 hour gig recently and found it less taxing on the eyes and ears.
    356 reasons why

unusable for the moment with the keylock-sync bug.
    Hoping that the complete new rewritten code will support future updates faster then they did in the past, bummed they dropped the d2's but glad they are still working. The master fx bring nothing for me, pioneer wannabe.
    In fact i don't use a lot traktors fx because of the mixer i use ...
    Allen & Heath DB4, Xone K2, 2x Native instrument D2
    Soundcloud
    Mixcloud

Quote Originally Posted by ragverp View Post
    unusable for the moment with the keylock-sync bug.
    Hoping that the complete new rewritten code will support future updates faster then they did in the past, bummed they dropped the d2's but glad they are still working. The master fx bring nothing for me, pioneer wannabe.
    In fact i don't use a lot traktors fx because of the mixer i use ...
    They haven't dropped support for the D2s. They've discontinued production and sales.
    A&H Xone:96 | Xone:K1 | 2 x 1210s | Traktor Pro 3 | Apple Macbook Pro (2015) 13" | Sennheiser HD7 DJ | Maschine Mikro Mk3
    read: http://djworx.com/author/dan-morse
    talk: http://facebook.com/bleeptechno
    listen: http://mixcloud.com/bleephudds

Found a bug today that will make me drop that update. If you set your loop recorder source to cue (doesn't happen when it's set to main), the output volume of the sample recorded is way lower than the original source.
    It's a major bummer for me as the loop recorder, and by extension remix decks, are part of my workflow.
    Latest mix

There’s also an almost hermetic community that exists in many areas of dance music, where serious hobbyists feed off each other’s expertise but barely connect to the industry – despite many of those involved actually working in it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234