Mixer FX Selector - cycle effect button mapping for DeckA (TPro3)
    DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Lightbulb Mixer FX Selector - cycle effect button mapping for DeckA (TPro3)

Since the standard mapping is not allowing to use incremental button mode to jump back from FX Slot 4 to FX Slot 0 (Filter) I made this possible with a help of modifier 1. If you plan to add more decks to this mapping be sure to use a different modifier for each deck.

Deck A is Modifier 1

and additionally...
    Deck B would be Modifier 2
    Deck C would be Modifier 3
    Deck D would be Modifier 4

https://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/8915

bummer. why wouldn't they make it cyclical, like with most of the other function variables?

Because they come probably from the thought process/design around the s4 where you have dedicated buttons. They just missed the rest of the options when they implemented those. I'm not surprised, they have a tendency to do that (loop recorder source anyone?)
    Latest mix

There’s also an almost hermetic community that exists in many areas of dance music, where serious hobbyists feed off each other’s expertise but barely connect to the industry – despite many of those involved actually working in it.

It is good that we can fix this with the mapping
    The controller range works perfectly though!

range goes from 0 to 5. what's up with #5? seems to turn off the color on the software knob and select one of the filterFx without displaying which one. strange.

@yul: oh yeah the loop rec source thing. not being able to use a hardware controller to select it made me give up on it altogether... but at least now i can hide it under the FX1/3 panel.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulherokhh View Post
    range goes from 0 to 5. what's up with #5? seems to turn off the color on the software knob and select one of the filterFx without displaying which one. strange.
    I saw, I don't get it.
    Latest mix

There’s also an almost hermetic community that exists in many areas of dance music, where serious hobbyists feed off each other’s expertise but barely connect to the industry – despite many of those involved actually working in it.

The value of 5 is obviously meant for something which didn't made yet... Maybe it is for inserting macro effects in the future.
    Or maybe it will be 6th assignable FX Slot.

somehow i can't get myself to believe that this 'bug' is in preperation for something awesome... ^^

Dudes this thread is about the mapping I wanted to share. If you have issues or bugs to report please send a ticket to NI Support.

Thanks.

i'm sorry i derailed your thread. the mapping is working fine. thanks for sharing.