Chroma Caps for Pioneer DDJ-RB
    Tech Student

Default Chroma Caps for Pioneer DDJ-RB

Hi,

I am looking to buy a set of Chroma Caps for Pioneer DDJ-RB, but can't seem to get the knobs off and can't find any tutorials about how to do it or even if it is possible (Which I presume it is, as you have the RB is on the list of supported controllers and their is photos of them done)

Anyone changed theirs already?

Thanks in advance

Dan

The safest way (without buying a tool) is to grab any old plastic card (such as a debit or shopper's card) that you no longer use. Cut a 1/4" slot into the card. Slide the card under the knob so that the post slides into the slot. gently pull upwards on the card to loosen the knob and remove.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

A-w-e-s-o-m-e....................................!!!

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by the_bastet View Post
    The safest way (without buying a tool) is to grab any old plastic card (such as a debit or shopper's card) that you no longer use. Cut a 1/4" slot into the card. Slide the card under the knob so that the post slides into the slot. gently pull upwards on the card to loosen the knob and remove.
    Great Thanks for the tip :-D I was just concerned that they weren't suppose to be taken off and I break them..

Cheers

Dan