What libraries are there for developing DJ apps in ios language?

Default What libraries are there for developing DJ apps in ios language?

first of all, let me say in advance that my question here is not about technical coding issue.

I am researching about how to develop a DJ app which I can write in Swift or Objective-C, because my project is ios dev. I have never done DJ stuff programming and I have little knowledge about DJ sound adjustment, processing and so on.

Through my research, I found that there are some libraries in C and C++ and AudioKit which is for iOS. So I looked into AudioKit. I found that this library can enable developers to make a mixed sound of music files and cool stuff like that.

And here is the thing. Can I make a DJ app with the library? Is only using AudioKit be enough to make DJ app? If you know some websites to understand DJ functionality stuff I can use for development reference, it is appreciated!

Thanks for reading. My research on this on the Internet could not find information about DJ development so I thought this would help other people who want to know about this topic too.

Also, if there is an already created DJ github project, please share us.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Paghal876; 11-30-2018 at 05:19 AM.