Would it be possible to get someone to coach me on track production?

Question Would it be possible to get someone to coach me on track production?

Hello all. I'm sure may be able to find Youtube tutorials and info around the web for this but I am thinking it could be much more helpful if I had a coach. Someone well versed in electronic music production that could help me get started and be available to answer questions I may have with software.

I want to get comfortable using Steinberg Cubase but not apposed to other production software. I don't have any of the software yet but I also don't want to invest in something I can't learn well on my own. Perhaps someone wouldn't mind walking me through creating one simple track from start to finish that would start me off.

Perhaps over chat, skype what have you. If there is anyone enthusiastic about helping out in this area that is a plus.

Thanks

Erb N Dub does one on one's via Skype and is probably the best personal class out there right now.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Hi, we could help you there Via Ableton. You can view our work etc on our site here

Quote Originally Posted by the_bastet View Post
    Erb N Dub does one on one's via Skype and is probably the best personal class out there right now.
    Interesting, got any contact info is he on the forum users list?

Quote Originally Posted by wearemindflux View Post
    Hi, we could help you there Via Ableton. You can view our work etc on our site here
    Much appreciated. I would of course need to choose some software to use and buy it of course.

Quote Originally Posted by movingzachb View Post
    Much appreciated. I would of course need to choose some software to use and buy it of course.
    Yeah you can run the trial and I can see if I can possible get you a discount code, thou I bet in the holidays they will have a sale. \

Do you want to do it via a online course or 1-1 via skype ?

I can try a course and skype would be a bonus.