Remove mappings that are not in use
    Tech Mentor

Default Remove mappings that are not in use

I am using a custom mapping for TP to use with my sx2 that I got from the DJTT forum but there are some elements I don't want to use for example the default ROLL pads I don't use the commands these are set for and would rather map them to something else.

Is there and easy way to do this as I don't know what they are mapped to in. Order to physically delete them. Within controller manager?

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

The way it works in the Controller Manager is that you can select a command and than click on "Delete" button (which is next to duplicate button)

You can remove only one command at a time.

Find commands that are associated to roll feature and delete them one by one (also check comments section on each command - if all commands are commented that will help you big time - commands that you're looking for are named "Set Loop" or "Loop Size Selector")

Tech Mentor

hiya yes I have deleted controllers before however I cant actually find what the Roll Pads are set to

I assume there is no search facility as I cant find any either

Tech Mentor

only just found out thanks to Stewe that you can expand the controller manager window to see Comments which will make deleting functions much easier

THIS THREAD CAN NOW BE CLOSED