I need help

Thread: I need help

Default I need help

Im currently a fresh dj from my country st.lucia with many skills but my dream of being is so hard because the financial problems is hard for me to purchase my own equipments so im just here to seek help from those who are big in the business im just at the age of 20 and hard this dream from time i was 16.

Thanks for understanding :d

Quote Originally Posted by olylyly View Post
    Im currently a fresh dj from my country st.lucia with many skills but my dream of being is so hard because the financial problems is hard for me to purchase my own equipments and text bot writer tools so im just here to seek help from those who are big in the business im just at the age of 20 and hard this dream from time i was 16.

Thanks for understanding :d
    Hi there,

If you are just a beginner, why not start with the free tools? I'd recommend DJ ProDecks or Serato DJ Intro (I used both for my first amateur projects). And of course, you may want to look at the low-priced or used DJ controllers. There was a post here on the DJTechTools blog.
    Update: here's the link https://djtechtools.com/2017/04/26/c...cost-hardware/
    Last edited by BeeMirrors; 01-18-2019 at 05:02 AM. Reason: blog post