CDJ 2000 nxs 2 + A+H Xone K2 + DJM 900 nxs + Traktor 3 Setup

Default CDJ 2000 nxs 2 + A+H Xone K2 + DJM 900 nxs + Traktor 3 Setup

Hey everybody,
    I was wondering if anyone could help me with my questions regarding the following setup:

I'd like to use Traktor 3 with 4 channels using 2 x CDJ 2000 nxs 2, 1 x A+H Xone K2 and a DJM 900 nxs:
    • Is it even possible to use the 2 x CDJs in Advanced HID Mode (e.g. Deck A+B), aswell as the Xone K2 (e.g. Deck C+D) at the same time?
    • When it comes to sound output, is it then possible (in this specific setup) to connect the computer via usb to the DJM 900 nxs? I'd rather not use 4 audio cables to connect all the devices with the DJM 900 nxs (and I really don't want to use the Xone K2 front plug)!
    • If possible, what do I have to take care of? Is there anything important which I have to know?
    • I am using a Xone K2 2 Deck mapping which is made for internal mixer mode? Can I use this mapping in external mixer mode; volume fader might not respond but the rest...?

Thank you!

Jann

Yes
    Yes
    Nothing comes to mind
    No, I'd suggest remapping it for decks C/D fresh.
    A&H Xone:96 | Xone:K1 | 2 x 1210s | Traktor Pro 3 | Apple Macbook Pro (2015) 13" | Sennheiser HD7 DJ | Maschine Mikro Mk3
    read: http://djworx.com/author/dan-morse
    talk: http://facebook.com/bleeptechno
    listen: http://mixcloud.com/bleephudds

Also, suggest you first try out connecting piece by piece of equipment. I would start with mixer. No point connecting everything and then wondering why does something doesn't work.

Also, you'll need 4 usb ports for everything. Of course, not many laptops have so many so you'll have to use a GOOD powered one for CDJ's and K2. Mixer has to go directly to laptop.
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

Thank you guys!
    When connecting the DJM 900 nxs via USB, I'll have to choose the mixer as audio source and not the CDJs, right?

By the way, is there anyway to have and use the same Traktor library on different devices like an hdd and an usb memory without relocating the all the tracks everytime? At home and for preparation I always use my hdd, but I would rather not take it with me.

Cheers,
    Jann

Quote Originally Posted by jannay View Post
    Thank you guys!
    When connecting the DJM 900 nxs via USB, I'll have to choose the mixer as audio source and not the CDJs, right?
    Correct. You can use CDJ's as soundcard but better to use the DJM's.

Default Cdj 2000 nexus not booting up

I’ve just had a problem that has occurred yesterday, my cdj 2000 nexus has stopped working. I power the unit on and only getting track search and search buttons lighting up but the rest don’t light up. Please help

1.) Don't post your problems in somebody's else's thread.
    2.) Take your CDJ to a authorised service center. There is no magic advice that will reverse a obvious hardware malfunction.