DJ headphone choosing guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default DJ headphone choosing guide

I want to know about DJ headphone choosing the procedure.
    Can anyone write a buying guide for choosing the best pair of DJ headphone!!!

Do a search on the main page. DJ Techtools has done at least one if not a few articles on this. There's also been multiple thread discussions about it in this forum.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    Do a search on the main page. DJ Techtools has done at least one if not a few articles on this. There's also been multiple thread discussions about it in this forum.
    Can you share with me the post link?

Just use the search feature, you'll be fine.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Every article I found was old. I just bought the hdj-x10 and seem pretty solid. There might be better ones out there though.

Can a DJ use Sony WH-1000XM3?

I mean it's literally not rocket science... Look at DJs you like, see what headphones they use... Look for reviews of those headphones.

I like my AIAIAI TMA 2s but also Sennheiser good as well as Pioneer, Sony and Technics.

This a pretty good run down https://www.westenddj.co.uk/blog/bes...8-our-rundown/
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Quote Originally Posted by Borissiomin View Post
    Can a DJ use Sony WH-1000XM3?
    You can't really use wireless headphones for DJing imo
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Actually, I finding for my friends birthday gift. I decide Beats for him https://best10top.com/best-electroni...-headphones/#1

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Quote Originally Posted by Borissiomin View Post
    Actually, I finding for my friends birthday gift. I decide Beats for him https://best10top.com/best-electroni...-headphones/#1
    You are a horrible friend

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast