Traktor question - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Never tried. Is that working? That would be great. I'm gonna try.

Tech Convert

Rekordbuddy is not available for windows yet, am I right?

This should technically work but it's a tiny bit labor intensive. Create a folder where you want your music, export playlist including the tracks from traktor to a folder with the playlist name in your music folder, delete original tracks from playlist, scan you Traktor library and when the tracks from your playlist show up missing point Traktor to the new playlist folder. To test, I would only MOVE the original tracks to a different folder and not delete until you're sure Traktor repoints to the newly copied tracks in your playlist named folder. Rinse and repeat. Once you're confirmed the workflow is solid then you can just export all your plaits separately to new folders and once done, delete the originals, repoint and "Bob's your Uncle".
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Tech Convert

Oula, that's too much work lol, I'm gonna search for something easier. But thanks

I'm curious why you want to sort your actual music into playlist folders anyway. Isn't that kinda backwards?
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Tech Convert

I'm probably not going to sort all my library, but like if I want to have a folder with all the tracks that are in one playlist, to transfer them to an other laptop or something like that. I was thinking about that too to transfer the tracks of a playlist to rekordbox to use on cdj's, but other solution likle rekordbuddy seems better for that.

I just use iTunes to organize all my music and make both playlists and smart playlists to export to Traktor, Recordbox & Engine Prime. Regardless of how you feel about iTunes, it's a better library management system then any of the DJ software, I've found.

*Truth.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Tech Convert

Ok thanks guys. I'm gonna try with itunes, if I can drag playlists from traktor to itunes and create them like that it's amazing

Create a playlist FOLDER in iTunes.
    In that FOLDER, create a PLAYLIST (name it TEST).
    Try click dragging the playlist file out of Traktor, and into the TEST playlist in iTunes, or;
    Highlight all tracks in the playlist in Traktor and click-drag them to the TEST playlist in iTunes.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast